The World's Best Fishing Boat
- Unmatched Stability
- In-Hull Propulsion
- Hands Free Operation
Happy Birthday Twin Troller!
With 1000's of happy owners, the Twin Troller is truly changing the way people fish and what they expect from their fishing boat. As a fisherman you know the benefits of using the right bait. Maybe you should consider using the right boat. You deserve the World's Best Fishing Boat.
Twin Troller • The World’s Best Fishing Boat
In the video below, meet Frank Jones, designer/creator of the Twin Troller. In this video, Frank tries to help you answer the most important question a fisherman may have. What kind of fisherman am I? Am I a Jon boat Fisherman? Kayak Fisherman? Tracker Fisherman? Big Bass Boat Fisherman?
Have you considered, you may be a Twin Troller Fisherman?
Every fisherman knows the importance of using the right bait.
Have you considered the importance of using the right boat?
Kayak Fishing or Twin Troller Fishing?
If you’re considering buying a kayak to fish from, you may want to see this series first. There’s no such thing as a fishing kayak.
The video series to the left is a playlist. Click in the upper left corner of the video to reveal the videos in the playlist. They are:
- Episode 1: Basic Rules for Kayak Fishing
- Episode 2: Passion for Paddling
- Episode 3: We don’t need no stinkin anchors.
- Episode 4: Pedals = Fishing
- Episode 5: Kayak Fishing vs Twin Troller Fishing
- Final Episode: Living in Reality
Twin Troller Giveaway
The First Twin Troller Owner
TT Owner Interviews
Twin Troller owners come from all walks of life and fish all types of fish. From Muskie Anglers in Minnesota to Redfish Hunters in Florida, Crappie Dudes in Ohio to 10 lb. Big Bass hopefuls from California to the Carolinas.
Meet some Twin Troller X10 owners. You're likely to find someone just like you!
Watch Video Reviews ---------------------------------------------------------->
Twin Troller X10 Features
- Stability - Superior (two people can stand and cast easily)
- Wind maneuverability - Superior
- Saltwater Compatible
- 5 Year Limited Hull Warranty
- Shallow Draft - 6-8 inches
- Length - 10 feet
- Width - 48 inches (fits in standard pickup bed)
- Height - 18 inches
- Weight - 175 lbs. (hull with motors)
- Weight Capacity 565 lbs.
- Electric Motors - (2) 36 lb. Thrust
- Battery Life - 6-8 hrs. (estimate based on conditions and series 29 deep cycle marine battery)
- Top Speed - 4-6 MPH (based on conditions)(Electric Motors)
- Outboard Power Rating - 2 HP
- 1 Piece Roto-Molded Hull Construction
The video you are about to see may be something you’ve never seen before. A man hitting his boat with a hammer. That’s right, a genuine, nail pounding, hammer. That’s exactly what David does with HIS BOAT. Don’t try this at home (unless it’s a Twin Troller).