- What is age did you fall in love with fishing, and what peaked your interest?
I was 12 when my Dad took me to Colorado trout fishing and I loved it. We did it for many years. Then when I got my first job years later a friend of mine took me bass fishing in West Texas for bass. Top water bass fishing took hold of me then. Been bass fishing wver since. I even have a 5th Wheel parked at Lake Fork and go every chance I get.
- Do you have a favorite fishing memory?
When I caught my first big bass (8.73) at lake fork. what a trip!
- What kind of fishing do you prefer?
- What is your funniest fishing story?
The faces of many bass fishermen in their big boats seeing me go through lily pads with no problem. and them asking where my motor was.
- How has the Twin Troller changed your fishing experience?
Can go in some places a big boat can not. Also the fact there really is very little maintenance with the Twin Troller.
- If you could take one guest along with you fishing, who would you chose and why?
Robert, the man who introduced me to bass fishing.
- Who is your favorite fishing buddy?
- Do you have any fishing superstitions?
Interested in Becoming a Twin Troller Ambassador?
We’re always looking to add more Twin Troller owners to our growing list of Ambassadors. Contact us to learn more!