Fish now and pay over time!
Split your purchase into 12, 18, or 24 monthly payments with Affirm.
- Easy Monthly Payments
- Provide some basic information and get instantly approved. Make monthly payments for your purchase with a rate between 10–30% APR based on your credit. What you see is what you pay—never a penny more. Available terms shown at Affirm checkout.
- Flexible Payment
- After checkout, we will process and ship your order. Affirm will keep in touch and remind you of any upcoming payments. Pay however you’d like – debit card, bank transfer or personal check.
The World's Best Fishing Boat
The Twin Troller has been in production for over 10 years. With 1000's of happy owners, the Twin Troller is truly changing the way people fish and what they expect from their fishing boat. As a fisherman you know the benefits of using the right bait. Maybe you should consider using the right boat. You deserve the World's Best Fishing Boat.
Twin Troller X10 Introduction Video
Are you a Twin Troller Fisherman?
In the video series below, meet Frank Jones, designer/creator of the Twin Troller. In the series, Frank tries to help you answer a very important question. What kind of fisherman am I? Am I a Jon boat Fisherman? Kayak Fisherman? Tracker Fisherman? Big Bass Boat Fisherman?
Click the upper left corner of the video to reveal additional videos in the series.
Twin Troller X10
Twin Troller owners come from all walks of life and fish all types of fish. From Muskie Anglers in Minnesota to Redfish Hunters in Florida, Crappie Dudes in Ohio to 10 lb. Big Bass hopefuls from California to the Carolinas.
Twin Troller X10 Features
- Stability - Superior (two people can stand and cast easily)
- Wind maneuverability - Superior
- Saltwater Compatible
- 5 Year Limited Hull Warranty
- Shallow Draft - 6-8 inches
- Length - 10 feet
- Width - 48 inches (fits in standard pickup bed)
- Height - 18 inches
- Weight - 175 lbs. (hull with motors)
- Weight Capacity 565 lbs.
- Electric Motors - (2) 36 lb. Thrust
- Battery Life - 6-8 hrs. (estimate based on conditions and series 29 deep cycle marine battery)
- Top Speed - 4-6 MPH (based on conditions)(Electric Motors)
- Outboard Power Rating - 2 HP
- 1 Piece Roto-Molded Hull Construction
The video you are about to see may be something you’ve never seen before. A man hitting his boat with a hammer. That’s right, a genuine, nail pounding, hammer. That’s exactly what David does with HIS BOAT. Don’t try this at home (unless it’s a Twin Troller).