Meet Ambassador Robert Alsup
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
- What age did you fall in love with fishing? My dad was a fisherman!
- Do you have a favorite fishing memory? 37 pound Striper on live shad, June 2, 1989x
- What kind of fishing do you prefer? Probably Hybrids and Stripers but crappie too. Heck, I like to cut anything that bites.
- What is your funniest fishing story? I fell out of the boat night fishing. My nephew thought it was real funny.
- How has the Twin Troller changed your fishing experience? It ands another complete dimension yo fishing. Is also greatly reduces the cost of fishing trips.
- If you could take one guest a long with you fishing, who would you choose and why? My dad.
- Who is your favorite fishing buddy? Ryan Ruff
- Do you have any fishing superstitions? If the cows are laying down in the field, the fish are laying down in the water!