Location: Livonia, Michigan
- What age did you fall in love with fishing?
- Do you have a favorite fishing memory?
With my dad and uncle fishing for Northern Pike in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Actually caught a seagull… Crazy time trying to release it from the spoon. Laughed our butts off…
- What kind of fishing do you prefer?
Any kind… Not so much Ice. Leary about the ICE and don’t have the equipment.
- What is your funniest fishing story?
I guess it would have to be the Favorite from #2 above.
- How has the Twin Troller changed your fishing experience?
For the better. Love being able to get into the shallow waters and being silent stalking the big ones.
- If you could take one guest a long with you fishing, who would you choose and why?
Grandson. He loves to fish. He was five when I took him out. We were talking about whats good about fishing. He turned around and and said. “Grandpa. Do you know what else is good about fishing?” I said what’s that Carter? His response was “The People you fish with!” I couldn’t get to him fast enough for a hug. He’s only five! Love that kid.
- Who is your favorite fishing buddy?
- Do you have any fishing superstitions?
Interested in Becoming a Twin Troller Ambassador?
We’re always looking to add more Twin Troller owners to our growing list of Ambassadors. Contact us to learn more!